Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Cool show in April!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are actually playing the Alpine and Agent Orange is also playing, and a few more bands too...
    I cant make it to the Salon party, I forgot I have a wedding to attend...
    Ill touch base with you soon Erika! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, I know it's been awhile since the show, but was it AWESOME!!!! Tim sold a lot of his stuff, but we still have a bunch up. The Reverand on Canvas went fast, but we still have a large canvas of Mike, but unfortunately, it's not for sale.
    We ended up having Kevin Fitzgerald from the Circle Jerks as a DJ, which was awesome. What a nice guy he is and his wife is a dear.
    I posted a few shots fromt he day on the salon's MySpace page if you wanna take a look-see ...

    http://www.myspace.com/architexturesalon

  3. #13
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And if you're really interested, here's a bunch of pictures from the show ....

    http://manicmexican.slide.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •